MemberPress is a powerful WordPress membership plugin that allows you to get your site set up and start charging members for access in about five minutes. If you've ever set up another membership plugin, you'll be surprised by how easy WP membership setup is with MemberPress.
There's no complicated page flow setup and no need to copy and paste anything but the actual API keys and webhook URL.
And once your payment method is set up, MemberPress stays in sync with your payment gateway. This means that the user's status is determined by whether they've paid (or not).
So there's no longer a need for the tedious manual syncing of your gateway and website. And unpaid members are no longer able to gain access to your premium content.
With MemberPress, you don't need to worry about the day to day mechanics of your site, so you can focus on delivering great content to your members.
Ready to learn how to use MemberPress in 5 minutes? The video above will:
- Show you how to utilize WP's built-in plugin uploader to install MemberPress (note that not every web host will allow you to install plugins using the built-in uploader; if your host doesn't, you can check out the MemberPress User Manual for installation instructions)
- Walk you through setting up your first MemberPress payment method (we'll use Stripe)
- Show you how to create a new membership
- Show you how to add a Rule that restricts content on a page so that only users who've purchased a membership can access it
- Walk you through adding a Membership Registration page to your website's menu
That's it; quick and easy! Get started with MemberPress today!
For a more in-depth tutorial, check out this step-by-step video guide on how to set up a MemberPress site ⬇️
If you liked this article, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in the box up to your right!