We're a growing company with plenty of opportunities for the right people to improve and we're looking for a designer who's got the chops to help us with UI/UX design.
This is a great opportunity to get your work in front of hundreds of thousands of users and to be mentored by an experienced Art Director.
We hope you'll apply to join our remote team today!
- Ensure that our products’ admin interfaces & front-end interfaces look great (and have a great user experience)
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Improve the look and behavior of our marketing websites and email newsletters
- Create product design mockups
- Work with the development team to design how User Interfaces should behave
- Produce optimized images / assets for our development & marketing teams
- Bring new ideas to the team in order to help our business continue to grow
- Experience with UX/UI Web App Design. You'll be helping us design the next generation of MemberPress (and other products). Your focus will be on web-based apps for the Desktop and Mobile. You'll be expected to work with the development team to provide mockups, digital assets then to validate designs and other elements of the user experience.
- Experience with UX/UI for Branded Websites. You'll also be helping us
- UX/UI Tools. You'll be expected to be familiar with Sketch/XD and confident with Adobe CC (Photoshop and Illustrator especially).
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We have a small team so each member has a lot of responsibility and a lot of involvement in the direction our company takes.
- Productive working remotely. You need to be able to deliver results while working remotely. We meet regularly as a team and we're always available but you'll still need to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with minimal direction.
- Team spirit. Creative ideas and active involvement with the team are vital to the growth of our company. We need team members who are able to take criticism, collaborate with others, and effectively communicate.
- A reliable work environment. We are a remote team, so you'll need a reliable high-speed internet connection in your home/office.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application below.