MemberPress has everything you’d expect from a full-featured WordPress membership site plugin. But there are some important things that've made MemberPress the world's #1 paywall, subscription, LMS, and membership site plugin:
- Quick & Easy to Set Up. We’ve put a great deal of thought into the setup of a membership site. It really shouldn’t be rocket science… and with MemberPress it isn’t. From the standard plugin installation to the automatically generated pricing pages, you’ll find that MemberPress really saves you time.
- Powerful and Versatile Paywalling. MemberPress has an easy-to-use but advanced set of access rules. You can protect pages, posts, children of pages, posts that are categorized or tagged a certain way, feeds, custom post types, and even standalone files anywhere in your WordPress website folder.
- Customizable. We’ve really tried to make sure that MemberPress is easy to use and looks great right out of the box. And for our more advanced customers, we’ve added a large number of actions and filters. Also, we never encrypt or obfuscate our code, and we’re always willing to help our customers with customizations.
- Seamless Payment Gateway Integration. We’ve spent even more time working on making our payment gateway integration complete and easy for you to set up. When getting your payment gateway working with MemberPress, you won’t need to copy and paste code or go through any complex instructions to set things up. Instead, you just copy your gateway’s API keys into MemberPress, then copy any hashes or notification URLs into your gateway’s control panel… that’s it.
- Much, Much More. We built MemberPress to solve the problems people were running into when building membership and subscription sites. A solid and simple user experience is our main goal. So, if you’ve been frustrated getting membership sites set up in the past, prepare to be surprised by how easy it can be.