In an online business, such as a membership site, search engines are a significant source of traffic and customers for your business. That is why it is so important that you ensure that your website is SEO-friendly so that you can rank higher in the search results.
In this post, we are going to share with you the best SEO WordPress plugins to use with your membership website.
We're going to top off our list with the plugin All In One SEO Pack.
All In One Seo Pack is a simple and feature-rich WordPress plugin that offers all the bells and whistles that are sure to help your membership website succeed.
This plugin can generate an XML sitemap for you, which makes it easier for the search engines (such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo) to crawl your website. You also have the option to add Open Graph metadata to your posts.
In addition to those great features, you can also use the following features as you wish with this plugin:
- File Editor
- Bad Bot Blocker
- Import and Export SEO Data
- Performance Manager
All In One SEO Pack has a free version but also a paid version with three license levels:
- Individual – $79 per year; covers one site
- Business – $139 per year; covers up to ten sites
- Agency – $699 per year; covers an unlimited number of sites
Each All In One SEO Pack Pro version comes with the following features:
- Advanced Support for WooCommerce
- SEO for Categories, Tags and Custom Taxonomies
- Social Meta for Categories, Tags and Custom Taxonomies
- Support for Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Google Analytics tracking
- Video SEO Module
- Greater control over display settings
- Ad free (no banner adverts)
- Access to Video Screencasts
- Access to Premium Support Forums
- Access to Knowledge Center
Yoast SEO is another excellent WordPress SEO plugin to consider for your WordPress site.
Yoast SEO is an easy-to-use plugin that lets you add SEO titles and descriptions on all of your posts and pages. You can also add social media images to your articles.
Another great aspect of Yoast SEO is that it automatically creates an XML sitemap for your website, just as All In One SEO Pack does.
You can also easily import your SEO data to Yoast SEO from another SEO plugin.
Yoast also has a number of other really cool SEO products that online businesses can work with:
- Yoast Local SEO – For websites that are looking to serve and target a more local audience.
- Yoast Video SEO – For online businesses that are seeking a boost in their video search rank.
- Yoast News SEO – For online businesses that have a news section and need a boost in their ranking.
- WooCommerce SEO – For websites or online stores that want a better search engine performance.
Yoast SEO also has both a free and premium version. One site under Yoast SEO Premium is $89 per year and you get features such as internal linking suggestions, a redirect manager, a clear overview of your focus keywords and SEO scores, and more.
The third search engine optimization plugin for your WordPress website is called SEO Squirrly! This plugin is gradually gaining popularity with online business owners.
SEO Squirrly offers stats, weekly audits, and keyword assistance. And the cool thing is that you can use this plugin alongside other tools such as Yoast SEO.
With this plugin, you can get SEO related stats, get weekly SEO audits and find the best keywords for your site to get more traffic. SEO Squirrly will also give you real-time advice to make your articles even stronger as you are writing them!
Does Squirrly SEO have a free version? It does! However, if you want more features, such as blogging audits, keyword research, copyright-free images, and more, you will need to purchase Squirrly SEO Pro, which is $29.99 a month and covers up to seven websites. There is also Squirrly SEO Business for $71.99 a month.
Next up is WordPress plugin Rank Math! This plugin hosts an all-in-one system that serves your membership site to the fullest without slowing down your website.
This plugin has a simple interface and a setup wizard that will guide you through implementing it into your website.
Rank Math features include 4040 Monitor, Google Analytics Integration, WooCommerce SEO, Internal/External Link Counter, custom breadcrumbs, and much more.
What makes Rank Math different from the others? This plugin is completely free to use!
SEOPress is another excellent tool that can assist membership business owners in optimizing their SEO and gaining valuable traffic for their online businesses.
Like the other plugins we've mentioned, SEOPress offers XML Sitemaps, Open Graph Data, and more. This even offers an installation wizard for easy setup on your membership site.
The free version of SEOPress offers a lot of great features that some other SEO plugins may not offer without a paid subscription:
- Installation wizard
- Titles & metas
- XML Sitemap
- HTML Sitemap
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Open Graph
- Twitter Card
- Content Analysis
- Google Analytics (GDPR ready)
- Google Tag Manager (GDPR ready)
- Import / Export settings
- Import Yoast SEO / All In One / Rank Math / SEO Framework / Squirrly post and terms metadatas
- Redirect attachments to post parent or file URL
- No ads
- No footprints
- No anonymous data collection
- White label via hooks
- Intuitive interface
Meanwhile, the paid version of SEOPress, at $39 per year, offers these benefits:
- Import SEO metadata from a CSV file
- Export SEO metadata to a CSV file
- Google XML Video Sitemap
- Google Structured Data Types
- Custom schemas (manual or automatic)
- Google Local Business
- Google Suggest
- Dublin Core
- Redirections 301
- Google Analytics Stats in Dashboard
- Google Page Speed
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Google News Sitemap
- 404 monitoring
- SEOPress BOT
- Manage default WordPress RSS
- URL Rewriting
- White Label from WP admin
Ensuring that your membership website is SEO-friendly can make a huge difference in your business, so it is important that you find a WordPress SEO plugin that works best for you. We hope that this post will help you find the tool that works best for your website.