Our growing company is seeking an ambitious, intelligent, and motivated individuals to join our team as a Customer Support Engineer!
This is a great opportunity to interact with different types of people and to have a hand in helping our company grow and expand!
We hope you'll apply to join our remote team today!
- Support our customers via our ticketing system, social media, and our other communication channels
- Combine technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues quickly and accurately
- Help maintain existing plugins & extensions by investigating bugs and documenting them for the development team
- Actively communicate with the team to Discuss, plan, brainstorm, help improve plugins, and recommend improvements
- Write documentation for our help desk so users have the ability to assist themselves without the need to submit a support ticket for minor issues
- Basic PHP experience and knowledge
- Basic experience with WordPress action/filter hooks
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Phenomenal time management and organizational skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
with excellent spelling, punctuation, and grammar that helps you properly communicate with your team and effectively simplify complex information and instructions for non-technical users
- Up to date with the latest trends and techniques in customer support