Building a solid membership business isn’t always an easy task – maybe you aren’t very tech-savvy and can’t afford to hire a developer, maybe you find yourself struggling to keep up with manual processes, or you just can’t seem to keep your head above water in your membership business.
Thankfully, help is finally here!
Here at MemberPress, it's our goal to make the process of creating your membership site easier with our software and third party integrations. That way you can focus on creating the best membership website possible!
Today we’re excited to let you know MemberPress integrates with Zapier!
Zapier is an online automation tool that allows users to thousand of popular web apps, such as Gmail, MailChimp, and Asana, in order to automate your processes and allow your apps to work together seamlessly.
It's the largest integration connection service in the world, and as of today, it connect with over 3,000 different apps and services! It's so easy that anyone, tech-savvy or not, can build their own app workflows with a few clicks.
Our integration with Zapier enables you to connect MemberPress to autoresponders, CRMs, billing systems, and so much more!
How Does This Integration Benefit MemberPress Users?
- This integration allows MemberPress users to automate their workflows and make it MUCH easier to run your membership site.
- With Zapier, MemberPress users can connect with various services to generate leads and bring more customers to your membership website.
- Zapier helps to make a more customizable user experience without having to write any code. Our integration with Zapier enables you to connect MemberPress to autoresponders, CRMs, billing systems, and so much more., which also means that you can get your site up and running much quicker!
How To Get Started
Not sure how to get started with the MemberPress Zapier Integration? We can help!
- Make sure you have MemberPress Plus or Pro and a Zapier account
- Install and activate MemberPress Developer Tools
- Login to your Zapier.com account and connect MemberPress using the “Connected Accounts” tab
- Click “Yes, Continue” to verify that Zapier can connect to MemberPress
It’s really that easy to get started!
To learn more about what your membership site can accomplish using the MemberPress integration with Zapier, check out our Zapier Integration Support Docs.
Do you currently use Zapier? How does it help make managing your membership business easier? Let us know in the comments!